Friday, June 6, 2014

A Private Audience with King Goat

File under: Around a bin.
This is not one of my normal stops.  It's a place off route 70 in Maryland where, during the on-season, you can pick various fruits and vegetables. As you can see by my attire, I was here when it was very much off-season. (That said the bin was totally empty.) As there was none of the seasonal foot traffic to be found, there were a few creatures who greeted my arrival with their various calls. I left my truck only to be yelled at from across the way by a cute widdle goat. I told them I'd be right over.


Goat and an alpaca. I suppose the alpaca's probably weren't vocalizing for attention but the goat was not messing around. He demanded attention!

So I paid them a visit, but it mostly seemed like they were just saying hi. Alpacas and Llamas have this way of just kinda looking at you and trying to figure out what you are without seeming like they're actually interested in you. Still, these guys were pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment