Saturday, May 27, 2017

Even more dumb stuff.

Here's some more examples of the excess of our culture.
Let's start out with this pair of boxer shorts. They are themed boxer shorts. They have Angry Birds on them. But they are not just Angry Birds, they are Angry Birds themed to resemble Star Wars characters. Do you think this pair of boxer shorts is up to the task of being all things to all people? Godspeed to you, boxer shorts, there's a lot riding on your mission.


Here's some dumb shirts. Look, if I photographed every dumb shirt I ever saw I would never make it home. These are just particularly dumb. Starting with the shirt equivalent of those shorts we just saw...

This just makes me angry. Yeah I see you over there, avoiding copyright issues by slightly changing Shrek characters and pretending like ANYONE would be really into the idea of seeing them depicted as dogs. It finally eases the one question that was on everyone's minds as they watched the Shrek movies, what would they be like as dogs? Thank god this shirt came through.




Yeah, I know, bagging on Twilight is passe. But seriously, "I just like watching over you"?!?! I JUST LIKE WATCHING OVER YOU
WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME TO LEAVE YOU ALONE

I JUST LIKE FIXATING MY DESPERATE GAZE TOWARDS YOU
DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I JUST WANT TO STARE AT YOU WITHOUT INTERACTING
...and then someone wants to wear that codependence on a shirt? 



 I read this as "girls who resemble this" and I guess the shirt wearer is giving a thumbs up to girls who have the bizarre forearm musculature of Popeye. Check for yes.





 "Good news, mom. I've completed my education!"




 ...for all I care!



Things on the ground and in the vicinity of my bins also serve to document the excess of human manufacturing.
I've seen these in a lot of the gas stations I go to.
 I guess somebody's a customer for life.
Maybe I did, maybe I didn't (I did).
What's it to ya?

And then there are just the sorts of things I see scrawled in restrooms along my travels...
 Sure, I tend to agree.


You don't have to tell me twice.

This is in a nice part of town.


Now if you need me, I'll be cleanig my poney.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment