Friday, May 26, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

One thing I've always adored about my job is the voyeuristic intercepting of notes between people, and the way that the sentimentality of some of them seems to influence their recipients to donate them to us rather than throw them away directly, as if they might find a second life in a needy home elsewhere. These are a few instances of the lighter side of this trend. Two notes and one other thing that a child has written on.

 Alright, this starts out pretty good. Nice layout, good color theme...
 ...and then it goes completely into Sean's latest weird fixation with Greek mythology. Well mom, I hope you think all of these Greek gods are as cool as your son does.

Mean while, M and only my only mom can From frar tech not you a


Outside:

Dear mom you are great because you give me fifty dollars like the doctor that I am in love with.

Inside:


It's important to have a respectful mom.

Again, these are very charming in their own way, but why were they given to a used clothing operation?

1 comment:

  1. I can not imagine how any mom could part with these creative and thoughtful sentiments.

    ReplyDelete