Sunday, June 4, 2017

Notable Notes (1)

Here are a few intercepted notes I've received over the years.
This job feeds into the perfect level of voyeurism without causing me to feel like too much of a creeper.

I believe there may have been jewelry with this:
I hope (she) does too, Andy.




Brace yourself for some racy innuendo!
"Lunch time"




Meanwhile, Sydney awaits in he qoumroom.

Do you think she'd let me?


Here's a conversion attempt that seems like it didn't quite play out.
Sorry Kirstin (sp?), it seems like your feminine wiles were not quite enough to ensnare Adam into your cult! Keep practicing though!


 Elsewhere in the world, an unavoidable system of communication has been established by a couple with substance abuse problems...
 Wrap your angry message around a tall-boy and it is sure not to be missed. The recipient may even respect this tactic enough to drink the beer without removing the note!

When I tell people about the crazy things I've seen, this beer can is up there in the list. I LOVE how the note SEEMS to pick up mid-idea, like there may have been more objects with angry notes around the home leading up to this conclusion(?!). I LOVE how you see this angry note, wrapped around a beer can, containing an accusation of theft of methadone, and after all that is the realization that IT'S WRITTEN ON CUTE ANIMAL STATIONARY.
I love that this person does not default to ten-digit phone numbers like the rest of us in the 21st century (thereby allowing me to publish it unedited.)

Ms. Jessica Gugel, you are one in a million.


No comments:

Post a Comment